You are requested to read them carefully before you use the services of this site. If you do not agree with the terms of this User Agreement, you may not use Supra’s website.
1. Terms such as “Supra, Supra Team, Our” used from time to time in the entire website may refer to Supra’s employees, it’s overseas partners / affiliates, contractors, freelancer or any other entities hired / rented from time to time to meet the business needs.
3. Supra may terminate User’s access at any time for any reason. Supra may monitor User’s access to the Site.
4. Supra shall have no responsibility for any damage to User’s computer system or loss of data that results from the download of any content, materials, and information from the Site.
5. In no event will Supra be liable for damages of any kind, including without limitation, direct, incidental or consequential damages (including, but not limited to, damages for lost profits, business interruption and loss of programs or information) arising out of the use of or inability to use this site, or any information provided on this site, or in the products any claim attributable to errors, omissions or other inaccuracies in the product or interpretations thereof.
Supra makes no warranty that:
- The Site will meet your requirements.
- The Site will be available on an uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free basis.
- The results that may be obtained from the use of the Site or any services offered through the Site will be accurate or reliable.
6. The Site provides links to web sites and access to content, products and services from third parties, including users, advertisers, affiliates and sponsors of the Site. You agree that Supra is not responsible for the availability of, and content provided on, third party web sites. The User is requested to peruse the policies posted by other web sites regarding privacy and other topics before use. Supra is not responsible for third party content accessible through the Site, including opinions, advice, statements and advertisements, and User shall bear all risks associated with the use of such content. Supra is not responsible for any loss or damage of any sort User may incur from dealing with any third party.
7. The materials used and displayed on the Site, including but not limited to text, software, photographs, graphics, illustrations and artwork, video, music and sound, and names, logos, trademarks and service marks, are the property of Supra or licensors and are protected by copyright, trademark and other laws. Any such content may be displayed solely for your personal, non-commercial use. You agree not to modify, reproduce, retransmit, distribute, disseminate, sell, publish, broadcast or circulate any such material without the written permission of Supra or the appropriate affiliate. Any reproduction permitted under this User Agreement must contain notice of Supra ‘s copyright as: “Copyright (c) Supra International, Inc. All rights reserved.”
8. This Agreement is made under and will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of GA USA. The parties will endeavor to settle amicably by mutual discussions any disputes, differences, or claims whatsoever related to this Agreement. Failing such amicable settlement, any controversy, claim, or dispute arising under or relating to this Agreement, including the existence, validity, interpretation, performance, termination or breach thereof, shall finally be settled by arbitration. There will be three (3) arbitrators (the Arbitration Tribunal), the first of which will be appointed by the claimant in its notice of arbitration, the second of which will be appointed by the respondent within thirty (30) days of the appointment of the first arbitrator and the third of which will be jointly appointed by the party-appointed arbitrators within thirty (30) days thereafter. The language of the arbitration shall be English. The Arbitration Tribunal will not have the authority to award punitive damages to either party. Each party shall bear its own expenses, but the parties will share equally the expenses of the Arbitration Tribunal. This Agreement will be enforceable, and any arbitration award will be final, and judgment thereon may be entered in any court of competent jurisdiction. The arbitration will be held in the jurisdiction of Gwinnett County Courts, GA USA. Notwithstanding the foregoing, claims for preliminary injunctive relief, other pre-judgment remedies, and claims for Customer’s failure to pay for Services in accordance with this Agreement may be brought in a court of law over the subject matter and parties.
Except for the obligation to make payments, neither party will be liable for any failure or delay in its performance under this Agreement due to any cause beyond its reasonable control, including acts of war, acts of God, earthquake, flood, embargo, riot, sabotage, labor shortage or dispute, governmental act or failure of the Internet (not resulting from the actions or inactions of Supra), provided that the delayed party:
(a) gives the other party prompt notice of such cause, and
(b) uses its reasonable commercial efforts to promptly correct such failure or delay in performance. If Supra is unable to provide Service(s) for a period of thirty (30) consecutive days as a result of a continuing force majeure event, Customer may cancel the Service(s).
9. Supra reserves the right to assign subcontractors to the projects to ensure the right fit for the job as well as on-time completion.
10. The client represents to Supra and unconditionally guarantees that any elements of text, graphics, photos, designs, trademarks, or other artwork furnished to Supra for inclusion in Project are owned by the client, or that the client has permission from the rightful owner to use each of these elements, and will hold harmless, protect, and defend from any claim or suit arising from the use of such elements furnished by the client.
11. The entire risk as to the quality and performance of the products is with the client. In no event will Supra International, Inc. be liable to the client or any third party for any damages, including any lost profits, lost savings or other incidental, consequential or special damages arising out of the operation of or inability to operate these web pages or website, even if Supra has been advised of the possibility of such damages. If any provision of this agreement shall be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from this agreement and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
12. Copyright to the finished assembled work of web pages produced by Supra are owned by Supra. Upon final payment of the contract, the client is assigned rights to use as a website the design, graphics, and text contained in the finished assembled website. Rights to photos, graphics, source code, work- up files, and computer programs are specifically not transferred to the client, and remain the property of their respective owners. Supra and its subcontractors retain the right to display graphics and other Web design elements as examples of their work in their respective portfolios.
13. Payments must be made promptly. Delinquent bills will be assessed a $15 charge if payment is not received within 10 days of the due date. If an amount remains delinquent 30 days after its due date, an additional 5% penalty will be added for each month of delinquency. Supra reserves the right to remove web pages from viewing on the Internet until final payment is made. In case collection proves necessary, the client agrees to pay all fees incurred by that process.
14. If the client halts work or cancels work and applies by registered letter for a refund within 30 days, to Supra, then the work completed shall be billed at the rate estimated by Supra and deducted from the initial payment, the balance of which shall be returned to the client. If, at the time of the request for refund, work has been completed beyond the amount covered by the initial payment, the client shall be liable to pay for all work completed at the rate stated above. No portion of this initial payment will be refunded unless written application is made within 30 days of signing the contract.